A trailer szövege angolul

Egy amerikai rajongó volt olyan kedves, és begépelte a BD2 előzetes szövegét. :)


BELLA: After 18 years of being utterly ordinary, I finally found that I could shine. I was born to be a vampire
EDWARD: You are so beautiful. We are the same temperature now.
JACOB: I didn't expect you to seem so you.
IRINA: I have to report a crime. The Cullens - they have done something terrible.
EDWARD: This is my daughter. The Volturi think Renesmee is an Immortal Child.
BELLA: She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day.
ARO: Oh My! -- Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative.
EDWARD: What is it Alice?
ALICE: The Volturi - they're coming for us
EDWARD: If enough people knew the truth, maybe we could (?) the Volturi to listen. -- My family is in danger, I need your help.
BENJAMIN: We'll join you.
SENNA: We will stand with you.
JACOB: A lot of red eyes around here.
BELLA: I'll never let anybody hurt you.


Oszd meg Google Pluson

A szerző: Deszy

Deszy a bloggerkedést fanfictionökkel kezdte, azután hamar más területre nyargalt. Jelenleg könyves blogot vezet, Cassandra Clare rajongói oldalát, előzeteseket feliratoz, és próbál képben maradni a kedvenc színészei és sorozatai tekintetében is.
    Blogger Comment

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése