Once upon a time vers

Sziasztok!

Íme egy vers, amit a gonosz mostoha története ihletett. Figyelem, SPOILER, ha még nem láttad a sorozatot!


A poem inspired by The Stable Boy
Submitted by April Gibson

Mirror mirror, on the wall
When did I begin to fall.
Blinded by your vanity,
Beauty you shall never see.

They say evil is made not born,
Was I deserving of your scorn?
By your hand, my world was shattered.
Your ambition was all that mattered.

Hate remains, where once was love
Now that push has come to shove.
No mercy was I shown,
Mother, reap what you have sown.

Betrayed by such an innocent face,
Bereft of all my cares and grace,
I am too powerful to ignore
Happy endings will be no more.

Mirror, mirror on the wall
When did I begin to fall.
You can do whatever it takes
But my curse will never break.
Oszd meg Google Pluson

A szerző: Deszy

Deszy a bloggerkedést fanfictionökkel kezdte, azután hamar más területre nyargalt. Jelenleg könyves blogot vezet, Cassandra Clare rajongói oldalát, előzeteseket feliratoz, és próbál képben maradni a kedvenc színészei és sorozatai tekintetében is.
    Blogger Comment

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése